Do you want to help her find her SPARK? Complete the following Leader Requirement and get started today!
1. Register as an Adult Member.
2. Complete your Asurint Background check. If you have registered as an Adult Member but have decided to become a volunteer, you will receive an email* with a link to complete your background check.
*If you do not receive an email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Complete GSLPG's Mandated Reporter Training using the following steps:
- Access the GSLPG Mandated Reporter Quiz HERE
- Before beginning, review the links on the first page of the quiz entitled
- Once you have reviewed the reading, take and submit your quiz!
3a. For further training, you may also reference the Mandated Reporter training provided by the Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) by following the below instructions.
a. Follow THIS link to the DCFS website.
b. If you do not have an account, select "Create new account".
c. Once you have created your account, log in.
d. Select Site Home, then select General View Courses, then select Mandated Reporter Training - CP 2019
e. Once you have completed the course, please email your certificate to email@example.com
4. Log into gsLearn and complete Foundation 1 & 2 of our Successful Leader Learning Series. If you prefer in-person training, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Troop Support Specialist will be talking with you soon!