ACH stands for Automated Clearing House and refers to an electronic banking network used for direct deposit and electronic bill payment. If your paycheck is direct deposited into your bank account, then you are already using ACH. ACH is employed by many different institutions and is already in use by many Girl Scout councils around the country.
Fall Product Program
The 2019 fall product program is almost here! Girls will begin selling nuts, candies, magazines, and more from September 23 - October 28. The fall product program is a council-sponsored family and friends sale that helps troops start their new Girl Scout year with a bit more funding, and empowers girls with the five essential skills they will need to develop their leadership skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills and business ethics.
Don't wait to get started. Submit your Parent Permission Form and Troop Agreement today! Check out the FAQ on our new Automated Clearing House program below, and submit your ACH Authorization form to ensure your girl can particiapate in the Fall Product Program.
Monday, August 26
- Service Unit & Volunteer Partner Fall Product Training Webinar
- Initial Upload deadline for ACH authorization forms for troops participating in Fall Program
Monday, September 9
Fall Product Training Webinar (All troops)
Monday, September 16
Volunteer access to the Fall Program system
Monday, September 23
Fall Product Program sale begins
Wednesday, October 9
Last Day to submit the ACH form to be able to submit nut/candy order
Saturday, October 12
- Service Unit Cookie Team Meeting (10:00-1:00)
Rapides Foundation 1101 4th St #300 Alexandria, La 71301
Monday, October 28
- Fall Product Program sale ends
- Parents Fall Program paper order entry ends
Friday, November 1
- Troop Fall Program paper order entry ends
- Initial Upload deadline for ACH authorization forms for troops participating in Cookies
Monday, November 4
Full ACH draft from Troop Bank Account for Fall Product
Saturday, November 2
- Service Unit Fall Program paper order entry ends
- Lafayette Cookie Training (10:00-12:00) Location: TBA
Saturday, November 9
Shreveport Cookie Training (10:00-12:00) Location: TBA
Monday, November 25
Service Unit Fall Product delivery starts
Automated Clearing House FAQ
Get a jumpstart on this year's Fall Product Sale and check out the info below on a new initiative for collecting payment - Automated Clearing House! Don't for get to submit your ACH Authorization Form in order to participate in the Fall Product Program!
What is ACH?
2019-2020 ACH Program
How does ACH work?
Will troops need to fill out the authorization form every year?
Does my troop have to have a bank account to participate in ACH?
Is ACH mandatory for my troop or service unit?
Will a troop be notified before the money is swept out of the account?
What are the benefits of ACH?
Are you an IRM?
Individually Registered Members can paticipate in the Fall Product Program too!
Are you a Girl Scout without a troop? Is your troop not participating in the Fall Product Program, but you would still like to? Here's what to do:
- Be a registered member for the 2019-2020 Girl Scout year
- Request a Product Program IRM Permission form by emailing email@example.com
- Fill out and return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That's it! You can still take part in the 2019 Fall Product Program, just let us know you're interested! Submit your Product Program IRM Permission form today!