Online Event Registration
Online Registration is now available for those events that the council handles payments. Girl Scout parents and volunteers can register their girls and/or troop through the eBiz Online Registration Portal using a credit card.
- Girl Scout parents and volunteer will need to create a user profile for eBiz separate from the one that is used for Volunteer Systems or MyGS.
- Parents and volunteers that utilized Ebiz for membership is the past may already have a user profile set up and will only need to reset their password.
- Users must be a current customer in Volunteer Systems which is the site that GSLPG uses to register Girl Scout Members.
- Customers include girls, volunteers and parents of Girl Scouts.
- New Customers must wait at least 24 hours after becoming a new member of Girl Scouts before they can create a profile to register for events.
- Ebiz Online registration accepts credit card payments only
- Each event has a Register Now button that will bring the customer to the event information page with a Ebiz Login in Button to complete the registration process.
- Event Registrations using Cookie Dough or Financial Assistance may be submitted by filling out the Event Registration Alternative Payment Request Form
- For more information check out our FAQ’s
Questions and concerns may be directed to Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-960-2093.