Scout Cookie Program is so much more than another fundraiser.
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led business in the
world and generates immeasurable benefits for girls, our council and the
community. Through Cookie Program girls set goals to
support their chosen activities for the year, to fund community service
and leadership projects, to participate in outdoor adventures, and to
travel to destinations near and far.
The five skills girls
learn through the Girl Scout Cookie Program are important ingredients in the Girl Scout Leadership
2015-2016 Cookie Program Dates
- Pre-Order Sale (Jan 15-Jan 31, 2016) - during this period of the Cookie Program, Girl Scouts take orders from their cookie customers and place that order with the council. No money is collected at this time.
- Direct Sale and Delivery (Feb 26 - Mar 13, 2016) - during this phase of the Cookie Program, Girl Scouts deliver cookie orders to their customer, take additional orders, and set up booth sales at area business.
What's New for 2016?
- Girl Scout Cookies Went Digital - Now you can buy and sell in a whole new way with Digital Cookies' Digital Order Card 2.0!
- Toffee-Tastic, the first ever gluten-free Girl Scout Cookie is back for a second pilot year. Toffee-Tastic will only be available during direct sales and for shipping on Digital Cookie.
- CEO Sweet Super Seller Event - girls who sell 1000 or more boxes will get an evening out with the CEO. Two events will be held in 2016, one in Lafayette and one in Shreveport.
- Plain is boring. Bling Your Booth 2016. Bling Your Booth for a chance to win $250!
2015-2016 Cookie Resources & Helpful Hints:
Girl Scout Cookie Training
(*Please note: in order to receive credit for attending training online, we must have the answered quiz from each of the five sections on file for a representative from your troop. The password for each quiz can be found in each presentation. After completing all five section and the quizzes, please contact your membership specialist.)
Using Digital Cookie
Troop Cookie Manual
Ebudde - how to
Little Brownie Bakers Delivery Supply Message
For more information on Girl Scouts or the Girl Scout Cookie Program email us or call 800-960-2093.