Volunteers: Want to spend more time being active with the girls in your troop?
Parents: Want to be more involved in your girl's scouting experience?
Take advantage of the Volunteer Toolkit!
Make the most of every troop meeting
- Find full year plans - including step-by-step activity guides - for girl scout meeting and activities for Daisy, Brownie and Junior troops (Cadette, Senior and Ambassador troops will have this functionality soon!)
- Customizeable year plans so you can add your own creative touch
- Manage troop finances
- Access girl and family roster
- Track girls' achievements and attendance
- Share troop meeting information and activities with parents
- Check out what your girl's troop or group is planning for the year
- Keep up with when troop events are scheduled
- Stay in touch with troop leaders and volunteers
- Find new ways to participate in your girl's scouting experience
The Volunteer Toolkit is your Digital Assistant. Utilizing it means you spend less time planning and more time being active with your girls. Parents, volunteers and leaders can communicate at the touch of a button so everyone is kept up to date with troop information.
Check out our Volunteer Page for more information on the Volunteer Toolkit and to keep up with updates on what it has to offer, including multi-level access and new STEM and Outdoor badge materials!
Stay focused on what's important. Let your digital assistant handle the rest!