Partners & Community Giving
Thanks to our many donors, communities and corporate partners, we are proud to provide programming that makes a world of difference in the lives of girls.
Community Outreach ensures the Girl Scout Leadership Experience for low-resource and special needs girls. Staff-led programming is provided in housing developments, schools and community centers.
Regional Programs promote anti-bullying, healthy living, STEM, sports, travel and Highest Awards.
Business and Financial Literacy Programs help girls develop practical skills to become business leaders and make astute financial decisions. The five keys are goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills and business ethics.
Do you shop on Amazon? If so, you can have a percentage of your purchase donated to Girl Scouts of Louisiana - Pines to the Gulf when you shop through AmazonSmile.
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase prices to GSLPG.
To get yourself setup:
1. Sign into your Amazon account.
2. Enter Girl Scouts of Louisiana - Pines to the Gulf into the search bar and choose the 'select' button. All your purchases through AmazonSmile will have a portion donated back to GSLPG.
IMPORTANT: You must log into smile.amazon.com when shopping. If you log into amazon.com your purchases will not be eligible and no portion will be donated to GSLPG.
Give for Good
Give for Good is a24-hour online giving challenge that brings North Louisiana together to benefit local nonprofits. Whether you give a little or give a lot, you can be part of this area's largest single day of giving by donating to Girl Scouts of Louisiana - Pines to the Gulf!
This year's event will be on Tuesday, May 7! We have a goal of raising $10,000 to help #sendagirltocamp and fund much needed improvements at our camp properties. To schedule a donation or to give on May 7, visit our Give For Good donation page today!
Kroger Community Rewards
The Kroger Rewards Program was designed to support organizations by simply using your Kroger Plus card when you check out. GSLPG is part of the Kroger Rewards Program that donates $1 million annually to local nonprofits. Donations are used for financial assistance, girl recognitions, camp opportunities and much, much more!
Simply shop using your Kroger Plus card, and they'll do the rest!
If you already have a Kroger Plus card registered...
1. Sign into krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Click on My Account
3. Click on My Community Rewards
4. Under Find your organization
-Organizational number 82383
5. Click on Girl Scouts of Louisiana - Pines to the Gulf
6. Click Save Changes
7. Double check your registrations by clicking on Community Rewards again
If you have not registered your Kroger Plus card...
1. Sign in at krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Click on Get Started. Sign up today! (Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card or phone number)
3. Enter your information
4. You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
5. Click on My Account
6. Click on Community Rewards
7. Under find your organization
-Organizational number 82383
8. Click on Girl Scouts - Pines to the Gulf
9. Click Save Changes
10. Double check our registration by clicking on Community Rewards again
IMPORTANT: Your enrollment in Community Rewards needs to be renewed each year.