From January 29 through February 23, girls 11 and older can show off their cookie business savvy by taking the GSLPG Girl Scout Cookie Challenge!
One girl from each of the council's five regions will be awarded the sale of 10 cases of cookies to a business owner in her community, plus $100 for her troop!
Girls will get to show off their business savvy, gain public speaking skills, and learn how to market themselves digitally and face to face!
What Do I Have To Do?
Girls will complete a total of 5 Cookie Challenges, making sure to document the completion of each challenge. The Challenges include:
- Post on your social media pages that you are a part of the Girl Scout Cookie Champion Challenge with the hashtag #GSLPGcookiechamp (remember to tag @GSLPG!)
- Build a "Street Team" of family and friends to promote your cookie sale in your community
- Visit a minimum of 3 local business and gain permission to post a flyer promoting the Girl Scout cookie sale
- Pitch a Girl Scout cookie story to a local newspaper or magazine
- Create a Shark Tank-style pitch video explaining why YOU should be named he 2018 Girl Scout Cookie Champion.
Once all the challenges are completed, girls will put together a digitial portfolio chronicling their adventures in meeting each challenge and submit the portfolio to email@example.com! Girl have until February 23 to complete and submit their digital portfolios. Winners will be announced March 6!